- Robin Williams
ASL Support & Resources
ASL Dealer Resource Articles
- Part 1 - You've got leads... now what?
- Part 2 - Where do Internet leads come from?
- Part 3 - Search engine marketing drives more visitors to your site.
- Photo Tips Sheet
- ASL Search Engine Marketing Guide
- Why is Search Engine Marketing Important?
- What is Search Engine Marketing?
- Search Engine Marketing Techniques
- What are Organic Search Engine Listings and Why are They Important?
- FAQ About Search Engine Marketing
- Revisiting the McValue of a McDealership
- The Internet as a Selling Machine
- Internet Tips & Tricks for Fun & Profit
- 7.5 Marketing Myths on the Internet
A Nicer Way to Sell a Car
Technical Support & Resources
Email Software Setup
- How to setup Outlook for a new email account
- How to setup Outlook Express for a new email account
- How to setup Outlook Express for an additional mailbox (identity)
- How to setup Netscape Mail 7.0
- How to setup Eudora for Windows
- How to setup Eudora for Mac
- How to setup Thunderbird
- Outlook: How a Junk/Spam Filter Works
- Outlook 2000: Creating a SPAM Filter
- Outlook 2003: X-Spam Filter
- Outlook 2003: Creating a SPAM Filter
- Thunderbird: Creating a Spam Mail Filter
- Thunderbird: Message Filters (sorting email)
- Signatures for Thunderbird (coming soon)
- Signatures for Outlook (coming soon)
- Signatures for Outlook Express
- Signatures for Eudora
- How to pickup email using ASL Webmail (coming soon)
- How to compose and send email using ASL Webmail (coming soon)
Other Technical Resources
Real-e-Live People (ReLP) Resources
- Integrating ReLP with your Web Site (Webmaster installation instructions)
- ReLP Button Generator (Webmaster installation instructions)
- ReLP Connectivity Tester (Online Tool to test your connection)
- Adobe Flash Communication Server port connectivity test (Opens in a new browser window)
Online Video Tutorials
- Your First Batch Upload for Inventory Data
- Tutorial - Batch Uploading Photos for Multiple Inventory
- How to export to GM Infonet (coming soon)
- How to update your lead messaging for
cell phones text messages & email. (coming soon)
ASL Technical Help Desk
For Windows machines using Internet Explorer (when instructed by an ASL staff member) please click on the graphic above and choose "RUN" each time when prompted then double click on the support person who is providing you with assistance.
For further technical assistance please call:
Toll Free: 1-866-955-2255
or (250) 314-1438